Sunday 1 July 2012

The Summer holiday so far

Aled had his end of year concert 

We went to the karting at the mall in Haifa
They had a lot of fun

Cedar Bay Cherry
Pitanga.

It is realy hot here at the moment my vegetable garden is a real mess I have tried to grow vegetables in the summer  but the weather is too harsh I have not given up the idea of growing my own veg but I am looking for new ways of growing the first thing I thought of is to grow fruit trees and vines and hopefully it will give the vegetables some shade from the sun in the future.
I would also like to wish
A Happy Canada Day to all you My Canadian friends and relatives.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like some family fun. Sorry it is so hot there. It is warm here also. Good luck with the fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day (late) too

    ReplyDelete
  3. i planted a cheery tree last week stella is the variety i really hope it takes off and produces lots

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.