Sunday 8 April 2012

Happy Easter from a happy camera snapper

The Photo is from last month we have a lots of parrots and crows this year they are frightening away the smaller birds.
Sweetpeas from Dianne the more I pick the more flowers  I have, my house is full of them smells heavenly.
 The onions are starting to flower I would love to save the seeds.
 I love the the colour of the leaves on this snap dragon

 My African Daises from the seed I collected last year
 Nearly the end of harvesting the purple sprouting Lovely

 The vine is really growing quickly this year
 There are a lot of flowers and weeds
 My Lilac bush is blooming
 as is the cherry tree
and I have berries on the mullberry tree.

Wishing all my friends and family a very Happy Easter.

5 comments:

  1. I'm in awe of all your gardening goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Place a plastic bag over the onion heads and lightly tie it off with a bag tie - when the flower opens the seeds will eventually fall into the bag. When its finished 'seeding', snip off the spent head and gently shake the seeds out onto a piece of white A$ paper - they will be tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The parrots are so beautiful! Happy Resurrection Day to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh what pretty pictures!!! Happy Easter to you too! By the way...I featured your blog on my blog this week. (This week’s featured blog! Click on the links to see who it is!) To see it go to my blog, right side menu and scroll down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring has sprung in the garden. Is it your garden or is it a communal garden?It must be great to grow your own food.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.