Thursday 1 March 2012

Happy Saint Davids day to everyone.

Today it is raining, I am looking out of the window and the weather reminds me of my holidays in Wales.
Today is St Davids day when all the Welsh from all over the world celebrate, my family included.
In Wales I can imagine my parents house full of daffodils
and the aroma of cooking, my mum makes the tastiest Welsh cakes in the world. There will also be some music there is always music,because Wales is the land of song.
Here is the story of St.David or Dewi Sant in welsh.



St David of Wales - Legends of Wales

3 comments:

  1. I learned something new today, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, I enjoyed learning about St David, a saint I wasn't familiar with. Wishing you and yours a Happy St David's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.