Wednesday 22 February 2012

In another four days or less its my blogaversary

I think that what its called.
Today I took some more photos of the humming bird moth and there was a couple of bees enjoying the blossoms as well.
Tomorrow Aled goes back to school  and Daniel has another few days at home he is on antibiotics for a infected throat he realy hates the medicine.
I see that my Mum is reading my blog the last photo is for you Mum I know how much you miss the Almond blossom that you had by your house .







To Mum with Love XXX

9 comments:

  1. Very nice photos - you are very skilled at taking close-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh, the smell of almond blossom! I really miss that smell, and the citrus blossom from our time in Spain. Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photographs! It's so nice you Mum can read your blog and see the lovely almond blossom. I hope Daniel gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes and a Happy Blogiversary! They are always so special-especially your first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blog Anniversary...Blogiversary! That hummingbird moth is fascinating! I know your Mom will enjoy the almond blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blossoms, moth, and blue skies. A sweet thought for your mum too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!! happy almost blogaversary!! yea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful photographs Cathy, stunning against the bright blue sky. I hope that Daniel feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogiversary! What beautiful blossoms. I am sure your mom appreciates them.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.