Monday 30 January 2012

Monday,Monday.


In the garden
·       Repotted Strawberry (Sarian) plants, and planted some more Strawberry seeds (Florian).
·       Potted on "Tidy tips" put some in the ground some outside and the rest in small pots in the kitchen.
·       Planted some Aster seeds.
·       Repotted Asparagus peas into little pots in the kitchen


Finding crafts for boys who are over 10 is not an easy thing to do, so when I saw this craft I had to share.
the instructions are here


For me I like the look of this a bit like a mosaic


This lovely idea is from here


   This morning told me he has no more socks to wear in his sock drawer are a lot of lone socks I found this Idea here I am going to make one of these useful and colorful.
What to do with a shower curtain which is new but I don't like because the print is upside down.

A photo every day from my back door looking west

7 comments:

  1. When you are done there come over and do my garden. I can't get motivated at the moment. Humidity and rain don't help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been very busy in the garden, must be wonderful to play in it. Our garden is frozen with ice and a tiny blanket of snow. Enjoy your week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your post and the crafts...busy with your garden, so much work goes in, so much wonderful food come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link for that lovely idea board! Very cute! Happy Monday! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing how you get on with the craft. Excellent ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cathy, Strawberries ...mmm a favourite of mine and I'm getting plenty at the moment. You won't regret growing some. Don't forget to cut of the suckers when they appear (you don't want them) and you'll get nice big strawberries. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. so now I'm humming that Mama's and Papa's song...thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.