Wednesday 6 April 2011

Dear Blog well what a day

It has been, first of all I have been rushed off my feet because at last Aled is well enough to go to school and Daniel's Canadian guest has left he was so sad about that he told me they tried to smuggle him on the bus to the airport. I cleaned the house washed some of the windows only to be told that the builder is bringing someone to plaster the outside of the house (by the way I am not complaining about that).
So I thought start to clean the rugs then **** (he told me not to write his name) rushed in to go to the bathroom before I had time to say take your shoes off he walked on the rug I was cleaning with muddy shoes.
So I went for a walk and take a picture or two or more







So I took pictures of weeds who said weeds aren't pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a few words, I love to know what youre thinking.